| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karonga in March is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in March is dampish. A sizable 206mm (8.1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Karonga March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Karonga, Malawi
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Karonga:
- Mbala, Zambia - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) NNW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) WNW
- Misamfu, Zambia - 288.8 kms (179.5 miles) W
- Isoka, Zambia - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) W
- Kasama, Zambia - 302.5 kms (188 miles) W
- Mzimba, Malawi - 216.9 kms (134.8 miles) S
- Mpika, Zambia - 344.3 kms (214 miles) SW
- Lundazi, Zambia - 270 kms (167.8 miles) SSW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 425.6 kms (264.5 miles) SSW
- Chipata, Zambia - 424.6 kms (263.8 miles) SSW