| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karonga in February is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 120mm (4.7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Karonga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Karonga, Malawi
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Karonga:
- Mbala, Zambia - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) NNW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) WNW
- Misamfu, Zambia - 288.8 kms (179.5 miles) W
- Isoka, Zambia - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) W
- Kasama, Zambia - 302.5 kms (188 miles) W
- Mzimba, Malawi - 216.9 kms (134.8 miles) S
- Mpika, Zambia - 344.3 kms (214 miles) SW
- Lundazi, Zambia - 270 kms (167.8 miles) SSW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 425.6 kms (264.5 miles) SSW
- Chipata, Zambia - 424.6 kms (263.8 miles) SSW